Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I Wanna Say Salamat Pare

wazzzup pare! i'm back pare. just a quick post pare. first of all pare, i wanna say salamat to all of you pare. to my supporters, offline and online friends, stalkers and to the rest of you pare who are making basa of my blog pare. its been a great first week pare.

my profile views was like na-doble during this week pare. i wasnt really expecting this pare. dati pare, i get only 30-40 views per month pare, at ngayon pare, its like 70-ish views na pare and its not even the end of the month pare. i know na not all of them are unique hits pare, but i'm gald i have fans pare or even stalkers pare. i'm happy pare. sobrang saya pare. thanks pare. now i'm all like blushing pare. the profile views is my source of inspiration sa pagsusulat in this blog pare. 'coz i'm a bit tamad magsulat pare. i'd be more that happy if you can post a comment pare. i love getting feedbacks pare. it could be a comment of hate, disgust or like make mura to me pare. its okay pare. just don't get too personal pare.

also, because alot has been asking me to transfer my blog to another bloghost pare, kasi daw pare they cant comment right away pare, they hafta logon pa pare on their friendster account just to post comment pare. that being said pare, i think i might pare. i am doing it na nga pare e. i'll let you all know when i have posted something na on that blog pare. but don't worry pare, i'm still gonna post here pare what i have posted on the new hosted blog pare. but only the intros lang here pare and the rest of the entry pare, will be on the new blog pare. i know its a bit inconvenient to you pare. but i think it would be nice to share my kagaguhan pare sa iba pare.
okay thats about it for now na muna pare.

thanks pare. to my OCSFSC (Original Cornholio Solid Fans and Stalkers Club) pare, salamat pare!

No comments: