Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sobertday Pare!

"really? that's impossible!" a friend remarked after what he just heard
pare.

I don't blame him for reacting in such ambiguity pare. get this pare, not a single day that I celebrated my birthdays (ever since my sophomore year in high school pare) na it didn't overflow with alcohol pare. even on the eve of my birthdays pare. pretty much of all my friends loves drinking pare (who doesn't?).

this year pare, I celebrated my birthday without a single drop of alcohol in my system pare. the day before my birthday, during the actual birthday and the day after pare. in short pare, for the first time I was sober on my
birthday. it felt good not waking up the morning after, complaining head pain and feeling like a-shit-load-of-horses-dung-fell-on-my-pagkatao pare.

I celebrated that day with my brother and he paid for everything pare. hehe.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hambog man pare?! its unbelibabol!!! painom na!

corn said...

its no joke pare..

if you make pakilala pare..magpapainom ako pare..

hehe

Jennie Castillo said...

hey happy birthday!!!! good job on not drinking a single drop of alcohol pare. haha.

corn said...

hahaha..maraming salamat jennie pare..salamat din sa pagbabasa ng walang kwenta kong blog,hehehe

Anonymous said...

wow! it's a good change bro!

did u drink milk then?

unique blog h...so much personality in here

corn said...

hmmm..i forgot to drink milk that night..you see i usually drink milk before i go to sleep..it relaxes my muscles..heheh

salamat shay..