Saturday, May 26, 2007

Bentesingko Pare.

(this is when i try to make point, forgive me)

what can I buy with the 25 centavo coin I have in my pocket pare? hmmm. a piece of paper maybe? a low cost bond paper perhaps. a delimon kaya pare? or maybe nothing at all na pare?

so what am I gonna do with this pare? how about I just put it on my ears pare? at least I can use it as an accessory pare, just like wearing an earing pare. that would be cool right pare? it'll make me look more like bad-boy-type-of-guy pare. women dig bad boys right pare? no? "girls like badboy looks, women don't" you say? hmmm...

okay how about I put it on top of my forehead pare, and play the game i used to play during christmas parties back in my grade school days pare. twitch forehead. twitch right eye. twitch left eye. twitch nose. twitch lips to the right. pout lips. twitch lips to the left. pout again. use tongue reach for the coin. reach, dammit. reach! got it pare!!! wooohooo!!! no? too child-like, you say pare? hmmmm...

how about I just put in my drawer and keep it pare? and do that everytime I have a 25 centavo coin left in my pocket. we may never know, I might need them in the future noh pare? say, I can buy a stick of cigarette for every eight 25 centavo coin i've saved pare. hmmm. pretty nifty idea right pare? or deposit them to those bantay bata cans. yes? that way I am helping them and trying to be a good citizen pare. hmmm. great idea noh pare?

so what am I trying to say, you ask pare. I tell you this--though a bit cliché pare--no matter how small the amout of money you got in your pockets pare, try to save it pare. someday, somehow pare you'll need it. I just realized this back when I got broke pare, like I would look and collect 25 centavo coins under my desk, my officemates desk, my bag, window sills, laundry area, bathrooms, the entire house/office if you will just so I could buy a stick or two of my favorite brand of cigarette pare. so yes, smoking has done something good for me pare, but still smoking is slowly trying to kill me pare.

so now that i'm through talking about the 25 centavo coin I have in my pocket pare. I wonder what could I buy with my 25 years living on earth pare. and why only few have remembered my birthday pare? hmmmm..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool ideas, related in cool ways...nice going Herbert :)