Monday, September 24, 2007

Payback is a bitch pare!

while most of you enjoy LAN parties and online-games pare, we, the world-wide-web-deprived geeks, enjoy making halukay stuffs like saved web pages, images and videos (may it be informative or the ones that makes our pants tight) that are available on our network pare.
 
our network is streaming like gigs and gigs of such things pare. if, say, I have like new cool stuffs acquired over the internet (during the weekend) or from email attachments, you don't  need to like, ask me to share it pare. it's like a rule that everyone at the office abides and lives by. even the engineering people that fixes our systems every time na nagloloko-loko ang pc namin pare, can attest to that pare.
 
Anyhoo pare, this thing happened like some time ago pare, when a colleague handed over an external hard drive and asked me to like transfer some projects that we did pare. so I plugged it into my pc and started transferring the projects pare. I was like so ecstatic  about the idea of having a new hard drive to dig pare, so while transferring, I took the privilege of scanning what's inside the hard drive pare. there are a lot of like cool stuffs in it pare, some videos that I haven't seen before, and some personal photos pare. after watching the videos, I started looking at the photos. thinking na I might see like pictures of beautiful women, may saplot man o naked pare. to my dismay, it was all family and friends photos, though meron din naman mga photos of beautiful women akong nakita pare, i still wasn't like satisfied pare, so I did more digging pare.
 
halfway thru my search for like that something that would, say like, quench my thirst pare, I stumbled upon a folder na in the pictures pare, was a family  eating in a restaurant pare. on the last photo pare, was a shot of a penis pare! in black & white pare! immediately after realizing na it was indeed a penis pare, I closed the preview window and laughed so hard pare na parang nandidiri pare. haha. then I asked another colleague to look at it pare. haha! eeewww daw pare. hahaha
 
curiosity really did kill the moth pare. payback is a bitch, aint it pare?!
 
nagmamahal,
 
corn
 

P.S.
 
that photo reminded of the times that I took pictures of my wiener pare. I think it was like 3 or 2 years ago pare. I was playful at that time pare, like syempre, nakiki-uso rin ako pare. and the fact that na may humihingi pare, at mapagbigay naman ako pare e. at syempre may kapalit din. haha. though i'm cautious pa rin, hanggang ngayon pare, I don't want them to get like mad at me pare. baka may kopya pa sila nung photo, baka biglang ikalat sa web pare. kita pa naman mukha ko dun pare. hahaha.
 
the photo keeps on popping in my head pare, it's like minumulto ako pare. and everytime I see the one who owns the hard drive pare, I could not look at him straight in the eye pare, 'cause I know I could lose it and might spill-out "sayo ba yun?" pare. haha.
 
I really think I need some serious help na with my brain pare. seems like kasi na almost every little simple bad things happening to me are the ones that like haunts me for a long time pare. 'nak ng..! hahaha

2 comments:

Eamane said...

"the photo keeps on popping in my head pare, it's like minumulto ako pare."

-Ugh. Hahaha.

ann.screams.hearts. said...

pabasa lang din pare. ahehe.