Friday, December 16, 2005

Flauntits

I feel molested.

I woke up early to catch the first trip back to my hometown. And as usual, packing my stuff takes me hours to pack. Catching the first trip would be like catching a fly with a chopstick (Karate Kid style). I decided to catch the later trips, and run a few errands at the city center before heading to the central terminal.

My mind was set, every time I go home, there's a 90 percent chance that I'll be sitting right next to a pretty (if not, cute) college chic. That's my joy in commuting, not only when I go home, but also every time I go commuting. Sitting next to a random college chic is awesome. The scent of their perfumes. And if its wash day, now that my friends is greatness of commuting at its best (for me, though).

Anyway, at the terminal, the filcab (a.k.a commuter van) is already half-full and the only available seats are on the last row. Normally I don’t sit on the last row, because it gets too crowded there and I don’t travel light. And normally I would wait for the next filcab, to get the roomy seat that I wanted. But today was different, I was eager to go home immediately. So there I was sitting on the last row and waiting for the other seats to be filled. After 10 minutes of waiting, the filcab is full and ready to go. I paid my fare. I put on my earphones, played my favorite mp3s and for a minute closed my eyes, then…

“Wait!” cried a woman in mid-50. “I’ll just exchange seats with my daughter.” Her daughter is sitting just in front of us right next to the window. I think its called jump seat.

Opening the door, her daughter gets out and she gets up leading towards the seat, exposing three quarters of her breasts - if she stretches a bit more her nipple will be exposed. Why, you ask. She’s wearing what she should have worn 20-30 years ago when her body is not that old-looking (odd-looking?). I mean she should’ve at least worn clothing more suitable for her age, or if she really want that kind of clothing at least pick the one with less-plunging necklines.

My hometown is at most depending on the traffic, is two-hour ride. I don’t sleep when commuting short distances, because I can’t. And even if I look straight ahead, on the corner of my right eye, I can still see half of her breasts. So I was left with only two things to consider – close my eyes for two to five minutes and think of something else. But didn’t work pretty well, I still can’t forget the sight. It was a haunting experience. It was like; I was molested in the past. And the horrible past is haunting me now.

Man I should’ve taken the next cab.

To give you a clearer picture of what I'm talkin' about, HERE's a photo I took on last few minutes of the ride. I was being carefull not to let anybody see me taking this picture. I wouldn't want "pervert" to be included in my name, would I?

1 comment:

corn said...

At 4:24 PM, prof.sumakel said...
Dear Commuter... A nice blog. There's a saying: If you have it,
flaunt it.
In Tagalog: Kung nakabukol e, di pabukulin mo.

hehehe. Your blog is well done with a little bit of teasing.

Three Cheers! Yep! Yep! Hurray.
regards... Prof.
myleta.blogspot.com


At 5:22 PM, the commuter said...
thanks prof!

but there's also a saying: "too much of anything is bad, not only to self, but to people surrounding you!"

hehehe..

about your blog..i know some scary-bikol-folklore..though i didnt write it.. i think its good to share some of it to your readers..


At 2:13 PM, prof.sumakel said...
Dear commuter,
Thanks for your kind words. Yes, I have already written partly about the Tiyanak, Tikbalang and Mananggal, BUT I find it diffucult to add in this website. If you have time click on my other web. it is there:
www.whitepage.com.au/profsumakel33
regards for now and I will get back to you in the weekend.
Prof.


At 1:58 PM, Jackie said...
Hey commuter,
Cool blog! Funny stories. I used to ride the metra occasionally and noticed what an odd world it was.

I've added you to my links. :)

Keep on posting!

xo
J


At 5:44 PM, strandedsoul said...
huwaw! at least me public blog na uli yey

ang cute hehe sabi ko n nga e...tsk tsk lol